Старый 06.12.2011, 12:45   #208
psyradio
Модератор

Подробно об участнике

Сказал Пользователям Фуууу! один раз: 0
Сказали Фуууу! 0 раз в 0 сообщениях
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для  psyradio с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для psyradio с помощью Skype™

Друзья!

В этот Вторник, 6 декабря "A Strangely Isolated Place" представит Вашему вниманию свежайший выпуск isolatedmix:

isolatedmix 23 – Carbon Based Lifeforms

Ryan, ASIP: "Anybody see the link yet? That’s right, it’s both an honour and a privilege to introduce the 23rd isolatedmix, by none other than the legendary Carbon Based Lifeforms.

Us CBL fans have been pretty lucky recently; two albums in successive years, with Interloper in 2010 and Twentythree in 2011. But, it hasn’t always been so. With albums sometimes three years apart, this extended anticipation has left many-a CBL fan suffering for years on end. For many, that’s what makes their productions so special and for me, this mix even more so.

Not only are Daniel and Johannes cult heroes heralded by many ambient fans from across the world, but stumbling across any of their releases, or indeed insight into their workings is as rare as the sunshine on a Swedish winters day. Everything that floats out of their studio is quality and has been since their very first release on the ground-breaking Ultimae Records back in 2003.

How do you keep such a fan base in tune over such an extended period? (Damn it, I didn’t even ask that question below). Well, from my point of view… you set the standard for stunning ambient music, you keep raising it with each release and you make sure that every album you produce has the ability to envelope you in warm synthesizers and transport you to that welcoming but strangely isolated place. Daniel and Johannes have it nailed.

isolatedmix 23 is a truly stunning and eclectic journey into the minds of two maestros, with retro sounds and pioneering productions alongside tracks from some of today’s best producers – it’s a who’s who of ambient and electronica and if any of you need an intro into this world, this is it. And if you need an intro into CBL’s world, then scroll down to read a few questions I put their way…"

06 Декабря, Вторник:

15:00 - Central Europe
16:00 - Kyiv
18:00 - Moscow

PsyRadio.com.ua
psyradio вне форума   Ответить с цитированием